Seasonal soup made from fresh carrot and cliantro
- 500 grams carrots, finely chopped
- 2 cups coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon black pepper corns
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cups onion, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Boil a liter of water. Add carrots and coriander leaves. Heat till carrots are soft. Blend the mixture.
- Heat butter. Fry bay leaves and cumin seeds. Add onion, garlic and black pepper. Roast till onion soft.
- Add the blended mixture and simmer. Adjust taste with chilli powder and salt.
- Garnish with few grated carrots and chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve gajar dhaniya ka shorba hot!